Monday, July 23, 2012

About Me

I live with my family of eight currently in a small town of Pennsylvania. By the way when I say that I live in a small town I mean so small that you no more and sneeze and you’re through it. I am homeschooled. Yes, I did in fact say the h-word. LOL. I enjoy being educated in the comfort of my own home along side my brothers and sisters and I wouldn't have it any other way. The best part is when we do school in our PJ's on our soft couch or on a picnic blanket in our back yard. I have a multitude of favorite activities, however, if I had to select the top few they would be writing, playing the piano, cooking, baking, listening to music, and hanging out with friends and family. The main purpose of this blog is to justify all of the homeschooled students out there that are rejected because those who attend public school believe that we are unsocialized and unintelligent. It is also to emphasize the fact that we that are homeschooled have just as much intelligence, social skills, education, personality, and character as those that do attend a public and/or private school if not more. To provide public schoolers that treat the "homeschooled" as aliens rather than individuals, just a few pieces of a real homeschooled students life.

No comments:

Post a Comment