Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Love This Recipe!!

Here is a Jumble Cookie Recipe that I and my family use quite often mainly around the fall and in the winter. They are really good with a cup of hot coffee or a hot cup of cocoa.



Jumble Cookies Recipe:

1. 2 eggs
2. 1 cup of canned milk
3. 1 teaspoon of vanilla
4. ½ a cup of shortening
5. 1 teaspoon of salt
6. ½ teaspoon of baking soda
7. 1 cup of brown sugar
8. ½ cup of white sugar
9. 2 ¾ cup flour
10. 1 cup of nuts (optional)

Preheat your oven to 350-375. Then mix the ingredients together in a large sized bowl. I usually prefer to add the wet ingredients first, but it’s completely up to you. I skip the nuts ingredient, but I thought that I would add them for those that don’t mind them. Once you have successfully mixed the mixture it should have a rather thick appearing consistency. After you have the cookie batter mixed, grease your cookie sheets and then lightly flour them, bopping off any excess matter from the cookie sheet. Then, you need to place the cookie batter on the cookie sheet about an inch or two apart from each other. Put them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until they appear to be a nice golden brown. Wait one minute after you take them out of the oven and then remove them from the cookie sheet. They are now ready to be served.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment