There is nothing that I like better than to sit down with a hot cup of coffee or cocoa with piece of freshly baked coffee cake.
Sometimes, I can't help but ask myself: Is it love?
Here is a recipe for my favorite coffee cake.
Dinet Cake (Coffee Cake) Recipe:
3/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of shortening
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
1 1/4 cup of flour
You will mix all of these ingredients in a large sized bowl. Then, you will pour it into a pre- greased and flour cake pan. Place it in the oven on the temperature of 350 degrees for about 30 - 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let it cool for about ten minutes and then it is ready to serve.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Here is my nan's old macaroni salad recipe:
1. 1 cup of onion
2. 1 cup of celery
3. 1/2 a box of the family sized macaroni noodles (cooked)
4. about 4 tablespoon of mustard
5. about three cups of miracle whip
6. a couple of dash's of paprika
7. a couple of dash's of parsley
8. about 3 to 6 eggs (hard boiled)