Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4 Simple Steps to Remove Your Peskiest of Warts in As Little As Two Weeks:

 Have you had a wart that you have tried every treatment known to man to get rid of and it just doesn’t seem to work.
Well, if you are one of those desperate few like me that have tried almost everything. Anything from Compound W, to Duck Tape, to Nail Polish, to Freeze Away Treatments, and even over the counter medications. If everything that you have attempted has not just failed, but didn’t even begin the process of your wart’s decay, than you need left in on a little secret. The secret is not only inexpensive, but it is fast and effective as well and merely painless. Over the course of 4-5 years of fighting with my wart, so to speak, I was just about to give up and accept the fact that I may have to just live with it, when I found that Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural and effective way to remove your warts once and for all.  
This Is All You Need:
Materials:
1.      Cotton Ball or Paper Towel
2.      Band Aid or Tape
3.      Apple Cider Vinegar
4.      Vaseline

Treatment:
First, you lightly dab the Vaseline around the area wart (ATTENTION: If you don’t use Vaseline you will most likely get sore wherever the Apple Cider Vinegar is applied. Trust me, I tried skipping this part and needless to say it wasn’t such a good idea. So, just keep this in mind). Then, you soak your cotton ball or a small piece of paper towel folded in four into the Apple Cider Vinegar for about 30 seconds or so and then sort of rings it out by pinching your fingers together to ensure that the Apple Cider Vinegar will not leak on the already healthy skin. (REMEMBER: Wherever, you apply the Apple Cider Vinegar it will infect the entire area not just the wart itself. The Apple Cider Vinegar acts as a healing mechanism meaning that it separates and suffocates the unhealthy bacteria from the healthy bacteria. However, the surrounding skin still has the potential to be affected). Next, you take your cotton ball or your small piece of paper towel and apply it to the wart affected area. Finally, you will then take your band aid or piece of tape and place it over the cotton ball or paper towel to hold it in place.
Be sure to change the application at least twice a day. The most important thing about wart removal is consistency and persistency. Which means that you have to see the treatment through in order for the wart to actually receive results, if not the wart could not only grow back, but in some cases even grow larger in size.
Information:
Depending on the kind of wart that you have and the size of the wart the process of removal can go maybe even shorter than two weeks. I had a Plantar Wart caused by a Papilloma Virus under the skin and apparently they are supposed to be one of the hardest warts to remove. So if it worked for my wart than it will surely work for yours.    
Now because my wart was on my hand located right at the bottom of and near the crevice of my thumb, I had no choice, but to only apply this at night right before bed. However, if it is on your foot then you have the advantage of wearing the application at all times if desired, just ensure that you wear socks so that the band aid or tape doesn’t come off.
Now be sure to keep in mind that some warts have the ability to be contagious either being skin to skin contact or by skin to object contact. I mention this due to the fact that as you will see below, I had used tweezers to remove my wart because it was just lingering and barely hanging on anyway. Now if you do use an object to remove your wart after it is about ready to fall off, such as tweezers, nail clippers, or just a good old fashioned picking of a finger nail, just keep in mind that whatever you use, clean it with alcohol thoroughly.
My Experience:
Note: After the first night of the Apple Cider Vinegar application my wart seemed to have split in half and the two sides had progressed at different rates.
July 23, 2012 Monday – Day 1: The left half of my wart was a light brown, while the right half was the same shade of white that it was before I ever started the treatment.
July 24, 2012 Tuesday – Day 2: The left half of my wart was a slightly darker brown, while the right half was an off white creamy color.
July 25, 2012 Wednesday – Day 3: The left half of my wart was a medium discolored gray, while the right half was the same color as the day before.

Wart On Day 3:

July 26, 2012 Thursday – Day 4: The left half of my wart was a dark colored gray, while the right half was an even darker shade of white.
July 27, 2012 Friday – Day 5: The left half of my wart was a light shade of black, while the right half was a light shade of brown.
July 28, 2012 Saturday – Day 6: The left half of my wart was a dark shade of black, while the right half was the same color as the day before.
July 29, 2012 Sunday – Day 7: The left half of my wart was a deep shade of black, while the right half was a slightly darker shade of brown.
July 30, 2012 Monday – Day 8: The left half of my wart was the same color as before, while the right half was an even darker shade of brown.
July 31, 2012 Tuesday – Day 9: The left half of my wart was a dark blackish-brown shade. The right half was an even darker shade of brown than the day before.

Wart On Day 9:

August 1, 2012 Wednesday – Day 10: The left half of my wart was a charcoal shade of black, while the right half was a dark shade of black.
August 2, 2012 Thursday – Day 11: Both sides of my wart were just barely hanging on, so I had taken tweezers and I had the ability to pull it off. I then wiped off and cleaned the tweezers with alcohol.
August 3, 2012 Friday – Day 12: The wart was completely gone. However, because they have the ability to grow back if some of the core was left in its previous location, I still had continued to Apple Cider Vinegar.
August 4, 2012 Saturday – Day 13: I had applied my last application of Apple Cider Vinegar just to ensure that my wart’s core was completely gone.

18 comments:

  1. although it may be embarrassing to admit, I had my foot operated because of a wart(I don't how I got it. It was so painful that I couldn't walk for days. After that I researched on the internet that salicylic acid is also good for warts, without the pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be embarrassed about it, it's just a part of life. Sometimes it can be just as easy skin to skin contact. Warts are not just a common problem for individuals, but in most cases contagious. Oh okay, thanks for the tip. I'll have to keep that in mind.

      Delete

    2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don’t want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won’t get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR.OZIGAN is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom’s,I emailed DR.OZIGAN, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I’m not (HPV) patient anymore. I’m happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you’re living with (HPV) or so if you have any problem
      HIV
      HERPES
      CANCER
      ALS
      HEPATITIS B
      DIABETIC
      COPD
      you can contact him, i also want you to be free contact DR OZIGAN with the email attach to my post DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@GMAIL.COM OR DR.OZIGANSPIRITUALHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or contact me for further assistance via mail: jasperharper01@gmail.com

      Delete


    3. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor clem, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr clem and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr clem telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr clem on dr.clem5544@gmail.com or on Whatsapp +2349068331914. sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and keep on sharing this wonderful testimony to the world.
      If you want to get more information about Dr clem you can email me on josephpaige444@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the information..it's very useful for me
    keripik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to share these details it’s truly nice.
    natural warts removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR.yakubu CURED MY HIV/AIDbS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.
    MY NAME IS Anabel FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR. Yakubu WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES

    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via(dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com( ) or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with hpv for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from hpv, you don't have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him on email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  9. READ THIS TO AVOID SCAM AND TO CHOSE A RIGHT DOCTOR FOR A REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND OTHER ILLNESS.i was scam several time not until i meant DR LAWSON who cured me completelysome times we just need to give a try of herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been dead by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure illnesses and diseases and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks plus the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. this man is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. And other dangerous viruses so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2348154635774 here is also his website https://drlawsonherbalhome.weebly.com OR you can also contact him on IG @dr_lawson9 according to this great DR lawson he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE,DIABETES AND many others. And I promise after contacting this man everything will be fine . Here's also my email address (sanchezgorgejovany@gmail.com) should be case you want to hear from me, Thanks .......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been cured through Dr Oseghale African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ?
    in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally.
    Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All
    you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life.
    African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr oseghale and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347062814871
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347062814871
    Search on FaceBook @DrOseghaleHerbalMedication

    ReplyDelete


  11. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor clem, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr clem and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr clem telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr clem on dr.clem5544@gmail.com or on Whatsapp +2349068331914. sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and keep on sharing this wonderful testimony to the world.
    If you want to get more information about Dr clem you can email me on josephpaige444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I was younger around 18 or 19 I felt insecure about my penis size. When I got married my wife complained a lot about it. Until I met Dr Ogwu Chinuwa. He helped me with a herbal remedy for penis enlargement and now my sex life is a blast. contact him now on +2347089963800 or at drogwuchinuwaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Friends my name is lizzy nino I'm so happy to give this testimony about an Africa herbalist doctor called Dr asika who save my life from a herpes virus that almost took my life away, Never in my life did I think herpes virus could be cured by a herbal medicine, Thank you lord for giving me a second chance so I'm using this medium to reach the life of hundreds of people currently facing such diseases all hope is not lost. How ever chronic is the sickness or disease Dr asika will cure you permanently from it for i am a living testimony of his miraculous work and you can get in touch with this doctor via drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or his what's app number +2347016983204
    I will forever be thankful to you Dr asika, God bless..

    ReplyDelete